Life Portfolio Administrator
Position: Life Portfolio Administrator
Reporting to: Life Portfolio Administration Manager
The role is to work in a small team which forms the link between our Branch offices, particularly in Italy, Spain and Germany, the third party administrator of our portfolio administration system and provide support to our local Distributors.
Duties will include, but not limited to the following
- To monitor the day to day administrative and control activities in the branches (Italy, Spain & Germany) so as to anticipate problems and alert management as appropriate.
- To be part of the Head Office team that forms the link between our TPA (Accenture in Milan) and the branches specifically with regard to Italy, Spain and Germany for day to day control activities.
- To support and direct the Italian, Spanish and German Branch offices on a daily basis in dealing with unusual or exceptional items and transactions.
- To organise and attend frequent and regular meetings by telephone with the branches and the TPA so that a record is maintained of issues and the status on work-in-progress, and such records / reports are circulated to the relevant persons
- To visit each branch and distributor regularly (usually semi - annual) so as to demonstrate on-site face to face support for the local personnel. Such visits should be followed up by written reports as in 4 above.
- To be part of the Head Office team that forms the link between our TPA (Accenture in Milan) and the branches in planning, co-ordinating and implementing new IT developments on the Life system.
- To work closely with the Product Management team in the planning and launching of Unit Linked Life Insurance products for our Distributors.
- To receive the [new] product Technical Specifications, to transmit them to the TPA and then to check the work-book received back from them.
- To liaise with our branches in Italy, Spain and Germany, with Actuarial and with our Third Party Administrator and Asset Management Team on investment related matters on our products (asset allocations, life cycle, rebalancing, etc.).
- To perform ad hoc tasks in relation to maintaining the integrity of data between the branches, the TPA, and head office in Dublin.
- To perform other tasks that may be assigned to you from time to time.
- Candidates should have a maximum 3 years’ experience in banking and insurances, preferably in unit-linked life assurance environment,
- Third level education
- Good MS Office and IT skills
- Clear communication skills and an appreciation of the importance of good client service management.
- Should also be fluent in English and Italian, Spanish and/or German.
Remuneration package will be competitive and based on successful candidates overall abilities and experience.